Water soluble CBD+...The perfect solution
- Up to 10x stronger due to bioavailabilty
- Full Entourage Effect
- Water soluble
- Rich in Terpenes
- 4% CBD
- Using organic industrial hemp
- Less than 0.2% THC
AS A FOOD SUPPLEMENT WHAT WILL CBD DO FOR ME?
- Will it get me high? NO
- Is it illegal? NO
- UK usage has doubled since 2016
- 65% of people benefitting from CBD are women
- Supplied in a 20ml bottle with easy pump action
- Contains a mixture of Cannabinoids
- Pleasant taste
- Regular CBD and Cannabinoids are fats, they degrade rapidly before reaching the Endocanaboid System (ECS).
- Typically only 6-12% of regular CDB is effectively adsorbed by the body, our CBD+ offers 100% absorption
- Likely to have a positve effect on your health
- Provides excellent well being
- Incredible stories of reboot and recovery
- Trace levels of THC, Less than 0.2% from industrial hemp
- Strong & effective
- Contains all terpnes from primal hemp
- Up to 3x less expensive than most oils
- Laboratory reports available on request
- Can be added to any drink which avoids that “chewing on a lemon look” from regular CBD Oil taken under the tongue
CBD is one of over 85 compounds found in Cannabis that belong to a class of ingredients called Cannabinoids. Until recently, THC (Tetrayhrocannabinol) was getting most of the attention because it’s the ingredient in Cannabis that produces mind-altering effects. CBD is also present in high concentrations within the plant and the medical world is reralising that it’s a list of medical benerfits continues to grow.
CBD is the major nopsychoactive component of Cannabis Sativa. According to a 2013 study in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology CBD benefits include anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant, antixidant, antiemetic, anxiolytic and antipsychotic agent. CBD is therefore a potential medicine for the treatment of neuroinflammation, Epilepsy, oxidative injury, vomiting and nausea, anxiety and Schizophrenia.
- We have two main types of Cannabinoid receptors in our body, CB! and CB” which are found in different locations and do different things.
- Cannabinoids receptors are involved in a series of processes inside the human body, including the regulation of mood, pain snesation, appetite and memory
- CBD receptors are found mostly in the central nervous system, and in smaller numbers the kidney, live and lungs,
- CB2 receptors are part of the immune system and found in the hematopoietic blood cells
- CB1 will influence pleasure, concentration and appetite, memory and pain tolerance
- CB” receptors effect the immune system, being involved in a variety of functions like immune suppression or apoptosis
- The activation of Adenosine receptors by CBD gives the anti-aniexty and anti-inflammatory effects
- CBD can activate the 5-HT1A Serotonin receptor, exerting anti-depressant effects. The same receptor is involved in a series of processes from pain perception, appetite, nausea, anxiety and sleep.