Water soluble CBD+...The perfect solution
- Up to 10x stronger due to bioavailabilty
- Full Entourage Effect
- Water soluble
- Rich in Terpenes
- 4% CBD
- Using organic industrial hemp
- Less than 0.2% THC
- 8mg CBD+ per pump (100 pumps per bottle)
AS A FOOD SUPPLEMENT WHAT WILL CBD DO FOR ME?
- Will it get me high? NO
- Is it illegal? NO
- UK usage has doubled since 2016
- 65% of people benefitting from CBD are women
- Supplied in a 20ml bottle with easy pump action
- Contains a mixture of Cannabinoids
- Pleasant taste
- Regular CBD and Cannabinoids are fats, they degrade rapidly before reaching the Endocanaboid System (ECS).
- Typically only 6-12% of regular CDB is effectively adsorbed by the body, our CBD+ offers 100% absorption
- Likely to have a positve effect on your health
- Provides excellent well being
- Incredible stories of reboot and recovery
- Trace levels of THC, Less than 0.2% from industrial hemp
- Strong & effective
- Contains all terpnes from primal hemp
- Up to 3x less expensive than most oils
- Laboratory reports available on request
- Can be added to any drink which avoids that “chewing on a lemon look” from regular CBD Oil taken under the tongue
CBD is one of over 85 compounds found in Cannabis that belong to a class of ingredients called Cannabinoids. Until recently, THC (Tetrayhrocannabinol) was getting most of the attention because it’s the ingredient in Cannabis that produces mind-altering effects. CBD is also present in high concentrations within the plant and the medical world is now realising that its list of medical benefits continues to grow.
CBD is the major nopsychoactive component of Cannabis Sativa. According to a 2013 study in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology CBD benefits include anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant, antixidant, antiemetic, anxiolytic and antipsychotic agent. CBD is therefore a potential medicine for the treatment of neuroinflammation, Epilepsy, oxidative injury, vomiting and nausea, anxiety and Schizophrenia.
- We have two main types of Cannabinoid receptors in our body, CB1 and CB2 which are found in different locations and do different things.
- Cannabinoids receptors are involved in a series of processes inside the human body, including the regulation of mood, pain sensation, appetite and memory
- CBD receptors are found mostly in the central nervous system, and in smaller numbers the kidney, live and lungs,
- CB2 receptors are part of the immune system and found in the hematopoietic blood cells
- CB1 will influence pleasure, concentration and appetite, memory and pain tolerance
- CB2 receptors effect the immune system, being involved in a variety of functions like immune suppression or apoptosis
- The activation of Adenosine receptors by CBD gives the anti-aniexty and anti-inflammatory effects
- CBD can activate the 5-HT1A Serotonin receptor, exerting anti-depressant effects. The same receptor is involved in a series of processes from pain perception, appetite, nausea, anxiety and sleep.