- The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
- This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
What We Collect
We will collect information about you when you request a quotation or ask for further information regarding our products and services. The type of information will include:
- Name and date of birth
- Contact information including: address, postcode, telephone and email address
- Possible health and fitness matters, including any conditions that you are suffering with past or present.
- If you agree, we may use information held about you, to provide you with information about other products and services which we feel may be appropriate to you by email or telephone.
- In line with GDPR we will ask you how you would like us to contact you, via phone, email. You must opt in for us to contact with regards to future marketing.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or post. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
- Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
- Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
- This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
- You can request the data we have on you at any time, please email email@example.com to ask for this. You can also withdraw from us contacting you at any point.
- Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list].
- This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
- In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
- We may from time to time run competitions. The data collected will be outlined by the terms of the competition. Please ensure you read these thoroughly before entering any competition as they may also be run in conjunction with one of our partners therefor the data may be shared with external sources for processing. We will not add you to any mailing list unless you have specified. Once the competition is over and the winner has been drawn we will in most cases remove all of your details from our system. The exception may be where testimonials have been submitted and you have given permission for us to use these in our marketing material.
- We may get in touch with you to request feedback on products or services provided. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time however we do appreciate if you could take the time to let us know how your experience was with The Ginger Juicer.
- You may request a copy of the data that we hold on you. You may withdraw consent for us to use your data for marketing purposes at any time either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Ginger Juicer currently use Payments to process payments. Your data is sent to these companies for processing through secure gateways. We do not have any access to your unencrypted payment details at any time.
- Currently we do not take payments over the phone, these should be made via the website.
- We do accept direct bank transfer.
- 2-4 Market Square, Witney, Oxfordhsire, OX28 6AN. Email : email@example.com. Tel: 07901 753630.